Introducing a Psychic reader and Metaphysician.
Eli @ LS Merchantile -    Thoth Deck Tarot readings , Aura and chakra Readings
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner


Recent Posts

Tarot Card Comparisons: The Thoth Tarot-Queen of Cups & The Legends Tarot-Queen of Cups
Tarot Card Comparisons: The Thoth Tarot- Knight of Cups & The Legends Tarot- King of Cups
Tarot Card Comparisons: The Thoth Tarot-10 of Cups-Satiety & The Legends Tarot- Ten of Cups
Tarot Card Comparisons: The Thoth Tarot-9 of Cups-Happiness & The Legends Tarot- Nine of Cups
Tarot Card Comparisons: The Thoth Tarot- 8 of Cups-Indolence & The Legends Tarot- Eight of Cups

Most Popular Posts

Tarot Card Comparisons: The Thoth Tarot-Queen of Cups & The Legends Tarot-Queen of Cups
Tarot Card Comparisons: The Thoth Tarot- Knight of Cups & The Legends Tarot- King of Cups
Tarot Card Comparisons: The Thoth Tarot-10 of Cups-Satiety & The Legends Tarot- Ten of Cups
Tarot Card Comparisons: The Thoth Tarot-9 of Cups-Happiness & The Legends Tarot- Nine of Cups
Tarot Card Comparisons: The Thoth Tarot- 8 of Cups-Indolence & The Legends Tarot- Eight of Cups

Categories

Christmas
Daily Aura and Chakra brief
Easter
Eli- features
Halloween
Metaphysics
Mother's Day
Night Sun Tarot and Thoth Tarot comparisons
Psychic Aura reader
shamanistic drumming
Tarot card comparisons The Shadow series.
Tarot Card Comparisons.
Tarot Card Spread Series.
Tarot Classes
Tarot reading
THE STUDENT'S CORNER!
Thoth Tarot & The Wild Wood Tarot card comparisons
Thoth Tarot & Wild Wood Tarot card comparisons
Thoth Tarot and Barbara Walker Tarot card comparisons
Thoth Tarot and Barbara Walker Tarot comparisons.
Thoth tarot and Wild Wood Tarot card comparisons
Thoth Tarot compared to SpellCaster's Tarot

Archives

September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012

powered by

Thoth Tarot & comparisons

Introducing a Psychic reader and Metaphysician.

Ascending psychic manHi everyone! I am to introduce a very exciting psychic who is a, tarot card reader, aura reader, Qabalist, and metaphysical-spiritual consultant!  Eli Serabeth, has been an aura seer since his birth and has studied and practiced the Ancient Mysteries for over 40yrs! For those who don't know---the physical body is only 1% of your conscious! The other 99% is invisible and is found to operate in the 7 subtle light bodies that surround your physical. This has been studied for thousands of years in the known yogas. You are a spirit who came to expand and liberate physical life from its limited animal -intelligence. We are more spirit than body! Eli is able to read these subtle light bodies of the human aura and give great insight on your life purpose, how to open chakras (spinning wheels of energy that enter the physical body) and renew contact with our "forgotten" inheritence of Divinity. We are so much more than bodies! Eli also practices the Divination known as Tarot card reading and his accuracy and intuitive insight is remarkable!
As a Qabalist, he is also an teacher that often gives classes in tarot reading, aura reading, and manifesting the Dragon with-in! I personally recommend this one so please log on to our website for more information. There is much more to this universe and you than meets the eye! Thank you for your interest and may you live long and prosper!

0 Comments to Introducing a Psychic reader and Metaphysician.:

Comments RSS

Add a Comment

Your Name:
Email Address: (Required)
Website:
Comment:
Make your text bigger, bold, italic and more with HTML tags. We'll show you how.
Post Comment
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint