The Thoth Queen of Swords, represents Mastery of Objective Thinking and Clarity: Intellectual Thinking. The lavishly illustrated card represents The Greek Goddess Athena or if Hindu, The Goddess Kali.
She is sitting on a cloud, with sword and mask in hand, as she is the mask-cutter. She is the fair witnessing mind who removes all illusion and sees the Real that is masked by reality.
The Queen has cut through her own masks, roles, and defenses in order to retain her clarity and objectivity (The crystal crown). The child's head above the crown of clarity, symbolizes her child-like innocence and curiosity.
This Queen is the counselor or consultant for others and also has the courage to seek counsel and consulting for herself when necessary.
Therefore this card represents the mastery of objective which is the deepening of a centered rational mind; the quality of mind that demands objectivity, authenticity, and abandonment of pretense. The Observer within our consciousness which is detached from roles and assists us in reconnecting with our child like truth.
When the Thoth Queen of Swords card is thrown it depicts:
- The counseling or consulting aspect that is witnessed when people ask for clarification or have the desire to get to the bottom of things.
- This is an aspect of mind that any decent Tarot Reader knows personally and for me, passionately. For I being a practicing Qabalist, and Tantric, I know Kali Ma,Kali Ema and Kali Uma as a union of the three stages of the female anima (Earth Feminine consciousness) Maid, Mother and Crone. Each one of these aspects of the Divine Feminine, demands the release of pretense and self-absorbed ego.
- Illusion must be stripped away from our eyes that are blinded by culture, indoctrination and thought organized for us by others.
- To be psychic is to be child- like in your observation, where everyone is another way to be you but not necessarily the way you are. Observation without judgment of right and wrong.
- She knows, and does not believe, as she sees belief as untried theory. In other-words, belief is pretense of knowledge and is not to be confused with faith which is Trust. Metal clarity, is a place many of us fear to go-----we fear we might not like what we see. You will be surprise when you become mentally clear, Truth built you so it could be you. Truth is made manifest as you, it is a dynamic presence, not a belief system. Kali/Athena may seem ruthless, but she is precisely merciful with out the pretense of "bowing to our weakness".
For more information about this card or all of them and/or a live reading on-line or in person call Eli @ 253-324-6037 or email <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. May you live long and prosper.