The Thoth, 2 of Swords; Peace, is done on the subconscious level, where two issues, situations, and/or choices are integrated and the mind is now at peace. Outward signs of this mental integration shall soon be experienced. All of this is represented by the two swords piercing the blue lotus of wisdom.
The resolution that is Peace of Mind is shown as four pin-wheels which represent the four levels of mind, emotional, mental, spiritual and physical. If you followed my aura blog , you would know these levels as Causal Body(spiritual/causation), Mental Body (mental), Emotional Body (emotion) and Physical Body (physical). Bodies, being States of Conscious Energy.
The handles of the swords show angels coming off of them which represents pervasive peace through the whole mental system. The handles are also Scorpion shaped representing the Astrological sign of Scorpio; Scorpio being the sign most associated with transformation. This is a transformational peace of mind that establishes a vivid peace of mind.
, the Two of Swords is Moon in Libra which is symbolized by the two small swords, the one at the top holds a crescent moon, while the one at the bottom holds the sign of Libra. The moon represents a deep subconscious generation of peace (being signified by the sign of Libra) that goes to a spiritual place (yellow color of the card) and is a regenerative and renewing peace as shown by the green on the card.
When the Thoth 2 of Swords/Peace card is thrown, the querent maybe said to be experiencing:
- Anew philosophy of life or lifestyle by identifying and/or affirming a new belief, opinion, schedule, or communication.
- In other words, making peace with ones- self.
- There also maybe a tendency to procrastinate, and waiting for the tide to turn.This is a temporary balance of compromise.
- How the rest of the reading is thrown will often dictated if this is a deep inner realization of peace or a temporary one.
- As always, the entire layout of the cards, be it Celtic or otherwise, dictates the meaning of the individual cards in their positions.
For more information about the cards or a personal live reading, on line with Skype or in person; call Eli @ 253-324-6037 or email <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. May you live long and prosper!