Yes the holiday season is keeping me busy; However, there is no time like Now to know thyself!
The Principle to all systems and the Universal Pattern which is Chokmah,
the Second Sephiroth on the Qabalistic Tree of Life, Wisdom, may be considered the Real.
Sure there is Kether, the One, but Kether is potential "I" while Chokmah is an active "I".
The Kether is an observer, often called the "All Seeing eye", but this "I" is not a participant, it just observers and if you have reached deep inner meditations, you have met this Observer, occupying the deep silence.
Therefore, Kether, the First Motion of Intellect, is never interfering but always observing.
Chokmah is active and participates and in fact, the union of Chokmah (Wisdom) and Binah (Understanding) is the "I AM", from which all else is formed.
The Twos generally imply the initiation and fecundation of a thing.
THE THOTH- 2 OF SWORDS-PEACE:
is also often called the Lord of Peace Restored.
Here the Moon is in Libra and Chokmah is influencing the Astral World of Yetzirah. The Angels of the Decan Yealel and Mehahel.
Swords are the element of Air,
attributed to Mind, which can be more often than not negative and destructive. In the Two of Swords this destructive nature is balanced by Chokmah and Libra incurring a benevolent nature and a positive card. Here the normally clashing swords, are held together by the Blue five petaled Rose of Sophia (shown is the Gnostic illustration)
which is a symbol for Wisdom and showing the benign influence of the Mother. The affirmation of balance is the cross of light made of pin wheel like forms that imply a balance of active energy.
The Moon in Libra changes the Moon activity from erratic change to that of subtlety, grace and compromise. Thus, in divination the Two of Swords represents a quarrel made up and arranged, restoring peace.
However, this maybe somewhat tenuous, as the peaceful nature is under the tension of motion which is also implied by the swirling pinwheel forms of light.
WHEN THE TWO OF SWORDS IS THROWN DURING A DIVINATION:
It implies :
- Peace of Mind,
- Two issues, relationships, choices or situations have been or are being integrated at a subconscious level...soon to be experienced outwardly.
- A temporary balance and feeling of release from captivity
- Affirming a new belief or lifestyle, expanding opinions and communication.
- A necessary respite before a change in an attempt to gain a mental balance.
- Conflict at an impasse a stalemate of balanced forces.
- Making peace and suspending judgment .
- Blocked emotions due to compromise not accepting realities and the need to be tolerant towards others..
Thank you for your interest and comments. May you live long and prosper.