To continue and summarize, the Human body is a light body and is called a crystalline light body. Your process of evolution, as a Spiral entity of Light (Spirit) has been a process of greater self awareness, which can be called "condensing through concentration". By becoming more condensed or concentrated on self, you have become intensely sensual. Sensuality, which the "fleshy light" gives you, is necessary for discriminating thought. Discriminating thought is only of use to one who creates living things, as a self-awareness concept. Thus, you are the Life of your bodies; a living god who needs discriminating thought in order to know what thoughts create error in function and what thought fulfill the wanted function. The Human body is a Power tool of your Soul- Consciousness (psyche) that creates living self examples of awareness. So, you are not going to die and "go to the spirit world", simply because you are Spirit and this is your world now; the Earth is a Spirit Word! What many call death is transformation. Transformation is necessary for motion, evolution and just plain self-understanding. Okay, that is the quick summation of Part 1 and Part 2.
Now let's examine the Aura illustration at the top of this page.The You that is the first body of Spiral energy, shown as the "outer edge" of your aura, is called the Super-consciousness. This is a state of Mind, that is known by meta-physicist, and parapsychologist, as the Universal Collective Unconscious, a phrase coined by psychologist Carl Jung.
- This is comparable to the Sephiroth on the Tree of Life called Kether or the Crown.
- 2nd body of invisible light, called the Casual body. Here there is Will to Force which is the first movement of Self in Light and is called Chokmah (Wisdom) on the Tree of Life. The First part of Cause and Effect.
- The 3rd Auric body is called the Mental Body. This body is comparable to Binah (Understanding) and is the Will to Form.
- The 4th Being in the Aura, is called the Emotional Body. Shown as a green band of light in the Aura Chart. The emotional body, is comparable to the Sephiroth of Chesed (mercy) and Tiphareth (Beauty) and Geburah (Severity) and Tiphareth.Therefore the Emotional Body is seen as the equilibrium of Mercy, Beauty, and severity. Entering the human sensing device through the Heart (Anahata) Chakra and the Solar plexus chakra (Manipura) as this is where the equilibrium of emotions are felt.
- The 5th Auric light body, is called the Astral Body and it is comparable to the Sephiroth Yesod (Foundation) on the Tree of Life. Here in the Swadhisthana chakra (spleen chakra) is where our thoughts and emotions become "fluid" in the body. Where thoughts of illness or imbalance (dysfunction or function) or healthy balance begin manifesting in the blood or fluids of the body.
- The 6th Astral Body, is called the Pranic Body. It is the known to enter the human body, through the Muladhara Chakra (Basil or Root Chakra) and is often called "Vital Life Force". This chakra is comparable to the 10th Sephiroth Malkuth (Kingdom) on the Tree of Life. It is the Primal Life Force entry point in the body that is often called the Sex Force.
- The 7th Astral Body is called the Etheric, and is not a Chakra (spinning wheel of energy) in the human but is rather the golden grid of light that encompasses the human form. It is much like the grid of wire in the window of your microwave oven that keeps the microwaves from escaping the oven. In that microwave wire grid, the atomic particles bounce between the squares in the grid, keeping them from escaping. Much the same happens with the Etheric Grid as the microwaves of light that compose your body are kept in place by this grid of etheric light. This may be easier to understand if you realize that our physical bodies are composed of 99.6% space and .4% atomic matter. The reason they feel "solid" is because of the rapid "bounding and rebounding" of the Atoms in the Etheric Grid. Thus allowing unoccupied space in our forms. In the Qabalah and metaphysics it is understood that form is an illusion of captured light. Light held in place by a vessel. In our world, the vessel is "magnetism" or female and the energy is light or electricity, which is "male". This has been explain in many of my blogs. So I'll not go into great detail. However, you can see the Etheric Body as the Vessel that contains the light that makes your light form on earth.
- The 8th light body, is called your Physical Body. It is how the invisible conscious energy of the Tree of Life that is YOU, becomes visible and sensual as a "self-reflection". As you think---you shall be. You are your own Tree of Life and/ or your own Qabalah. This is commonly called "freedom of choice".
The Tarot, explains by patterns or images, the various actions both passive and aggressive, of these various conscious energy forms that combine to make "the whole of You" possible. We call that Wholeness, the "Holy Spirit" or your whole light spectrum.
It helps to know, that you are not what you think you are, so don't believe everything you think. Just examine your thoughts, as see if you would like to be them. You are the Invisible Conscious energy (the only one on earth), that can examine your personal consciousness, to see if you wish "to be it or not to be". That is discrimination. You are "talking" to yourself all the time as a proven process of this self examination.
Thank you for your interest and comments,and may you live long and prosper.
This Saturday, July 26, 2014, I will be giving Aura and/or Tarot readings at the BEPC Spring Expo being held at the Kent Commons,525 Fourth Ave. N., Kent, WA 98042. From 10am to 4pm. Just walk in and come see me for a reading at booth 30 which I'll be sharing with Athea Arts. All info about readings and their cost is on my website. Hope to see you there!