The Qabalistic Thoth-6 of Disks: Success,
represents the 6th
Sephiroth-(circle) of Tiphareth, that is the Full Harmonious
embellishment of the Energy of the Element (Beauty) of Earth. This card shows even greater embellishment because the Moon is
in Taurus which is where the Moon is most exalted. Therefore the Moon
is in its highest form and adds the illusion of brilliance; However, the
Moon is in transcendence, so the approach to perfection is not for long.
viewing this Thoth Tarot
Card, one can see that the Disks are arranged
in a Hexagram as a skeletal format. The Center of the illustration glows
with the bright light of the "rose madder" of dawn surrounded by three
concentric circles of golden yellow, salmon pink, and amber (due to
processing-fade, these colors are very light). The Solar colors represent
Tiphareth (Beauty) fully realized on earth.
planetary signs are arranged
in their normal attribution, in the blue of the goddess, but they are
shown as disks irradiated by the central Sun which is idolized as the
Rose and Cross. The rose has 49 petals, which is the interplay of 7 with
7; seven rayed stars are the Symbol of the Great Mother Goddess, as is
the Moon. Upon investigation, one will find that the Male electric force
and the Female magnetic force are never separate even though upon first
glance they appear to be so.
As stated, astrologically this
card represents Moon in Taurus which to
a Qabalist, this is Tiphareth (Beauty) in Assiah (the Material World).
The natural flow of the Moon's charm and subtleties are united with the
hard work and deliberate qualities of Taurus resulting in sure success
in business and mundane areas.
It is also to be noted
, that the number 6 is the number representing the Sun/Son. This is the "Most beautiful state of self-consciousness", known as the Christ or Buddha consciousness. This is the Perfect Soul-Personality. Therefore, the Soul is applying it's beatific intelligence to the mundane matters of the physical world of self; i.e. intuitive wealth. We should understand, that the Soul didn't build you in a state of impoverished intelligence. On the contrary, it is from the Wealth of the Universal Divine Collective Unconscious, that all of us are created. So it is okay to enjoy and have wealth, as long as material wealth doesn't have you! Besides, the law of attraction states that like attracts like in the psychosomatic world of "mind over matter". Think beatific- wealthy thoughts about self, and such shall manifest as life.
The Jungian Tarot-6 of Pentacles: Gain of wealth and power through hard work, represents:
- Unswerving self-discipline, for long and hard work, that gains impressive results.
- Success against "impossible" odds, or in opposition to what others say can't be done.
- Strength of character to be driven towards one goal, without being swayed from the course.
- Great perseverance and patience on this often solitary road to wealth.
- There may be some dark periods of depression and uncertainty before the goal is attained, but the aggressive traits of self assurance, stubbornness, and/or a "do or die" personality traits get it done!
- Time is money, thereby a well established procedure is followed.
- Having an extroverted personality, one reaches out towards others easily, yet one's behavior is always under control.
- May appear as a "cold-hard" person of "all work and no play", who appears to place money and power above all else.
Again, the art created by Robert Wang, in his "small" cards, rarely depicts the cards meanings. One should purchase Robert Wang's book: Tarot Psychology, when purchasing his tarot cards.
When thrown the 6 of Disks/Pentacles card tells the
- Physical attainment and accomplishment is well on its way
in 6weeks or 6 months due to a hard work ethic.
- The 6
of Disks card also suggests that money owed will get paid in 6 weeks or
6months, and you will receive what is rightfully yours.
help from a friend, or employer will put you back on stable monetary
affairs , is also suggested.
- Because of the necessary flow of wealth
into prosperity, the 6 card also suggest that we share our good fortune
with others in order to keep the flow going.
- Suggests charity, synergy and success, in physical or financial
- Hence, the 6 of Disks card is esoterically about the
Union of ternary consciousness,the I AM Me of one linked up with the I
AM Me of another, suggesting that success is because of united goals.
- This is a all around satisfying card to get in a reading, especially
when it lands on a Earthly position in a reading [Such as House and Home or Beneath you
positions of a Celtic Cross reading] or when there are other
complimentary Disk cards around it.
- Also, prosperity in business, success, gain, power, influence, rank, nobility and rule over people, in material undertakings.
- Fortunate,successful, just and liberal.
- As you may note, The Six of Disks-Success, is because of labor on the
part of the individual and is thus earned and not a gift; However, like
attracts like so in the next 6 weeks or 6 months gifts may appear.
the Moon who is "Priestess of Illusion" so prominent in this card, it is
appropriate to understand that material success alone is an illusion of
- Spiritual Manifestation (which we are) is only Successful when
The I AM ME, our trinity, is in balanced communion of correspondence.
When the "As above is so below" and where value of Wealth is known as Presence and
not material gain.
If ill dignified by the surrounding cards;
- Purse-proud, insolent from success or even prodigal.
Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. May you live long and prosper!